Refusal letter is an official document issued by the certification body, stating that specified in refusal letter production doesn’t need mandatory confirmation of compliance, in other words it is not subject to certification and are not subject to declaration. Refusal letter issued on letterhead of the certification body and has seal and signature of the head.
Refusal letters can be divided into two groups:
a letter of exemption for businesses with sales of products;
exemption letter for customs when performing customs procedures for importers.
In the letter for the products should be specified:
- OKP code or OKPD 2
and information indicating that these products are not included in the common list of products as a subject for mandatory conformity assessment within the Customs Union with issue of unified documents , products are not included in the “Single list of products subject to mandatory certification and single list of products, conformity assessment which takes the form of a Declaration of conformity”.
The list of documents for obtaining refusal letters for the Federal Customs Service of Russian Federation:
- request signed by General Director and stamped by the applicant company;
Contract and invoice;
- Production description (technical characteristics, scope, appearance);
- A power of attorney from company applicant on the individual with the right to receive letters.
The list of documents for obtaining exemption letters for commercial entities:
- Request signed by General Director and stamped by the applicant company.
- Production description (technical characteristics, scope, appearance)
Please choose the most convenient method of communication: Tel/Fax: +7(4922)371289. E–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org